02 Oct Whats going on here on the Hamilton Mountain?
What’s going on here on the Hamilton Mountain?
For years, the area formerly known as the Chedoke hospital lands showed a sign announcing that Scenic Trails Condominiums would be coming soon. Here’s what we know so far:
- The four-story building will have 144 one and two bedroom apartments
- It will have an underground residential parking and visitor parking at the lower level and western part of the property
- The building will be on a 1.12-hectare plot which was bought by a Starwood Homes from Chedoke hospital in 2012
- Property completion is scheduled for spring 2019
- 90 percent of the units have already been sold
- The remaining units are two bedrooms and range in price from $377,00 to $560,900
- The building includes two internal courtyards
- The building code requires that 15 percent of homes within a new multi-unit residential building have a barrier-free design(ramps, doors and hallways have to be wider to allow room for a wheelchair)
- Amenities include: modern lobby and lounge, gym and yoga studio, games room, canine spa station, wine cellar complete with available private wine coolers, elegantly appointed party room, outdoor BBQ area and gas and fire pit, and many more